Personal information collection: AllPetCollaborative.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including registration information for events, downloading files, and other purposes);
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to AllPetCollaborative.com.
Using personal information: AllPetCollaborative.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where AllPetCollaborative.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. We may share information between and among BP Impact, LLC, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, companies under common control and ownership, divisions and designees. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, AllPetCollaborative.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data: AllPetCollaborative.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. AllPetCollaborative.com will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers owned and operated by reputable web service providers, including but not limited to CarbonLogic.com and SendinBlue.com. All Pet Collaborative do not own or maintain web servers and provides its services via third-parties. Information relating to electronic commerce transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology provided by our third-party web service providers.
Other websites: This website contains links to other websites. AllPetCollaborative.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to hello at blogpaws.com; or
- by mail to All Pet Collaborative, P.O. Box 842, Eastlake, CO 80614.
Effective Date: June 10, 2020